Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Buncha Stuff!

First up here is a listing of every episode that we have done so far. Remember that episodes 13 and 14 are part of season two and have not been broadcast yet.

SEASON ONE
Episode 1
Vengeance Of The Zombies
Episode 2
The Devil Bat
Episode 3
Voyage To The Prehistoric Planet
Episode 4
I Eat Your Skin
Episode 5
The Vampire Bat
Episode 6
The Amazing Transparent Man
Episode 7
Bowery At Midnight
Episode 8
Manos, The Hands Of Fate
Episode 9
The Dungeon Of Harrow
Episode 10
Night Fright
Episode 11
LOONS
Episode 12
The Creature Of The Haunted Sea
SEASON TWO
Episode 13
Curse Of The Swamp Creature
Episode 14
Terror In The Crypt

Now, for the bad news;
I thought I made a permanent copy of Episode Two, but it is defective. That means that I have no Episode Two. If anyone out there in TV land has a copy could you please send me a copy? I would greatly appreciate it.
Finally, you can buy episodes of The Basement OF Baron Morbid for your very own. With the exceptions of Episode Two until some kind soul sends me a copy and Episode 11 because I don't want to undercut my good friend Michael Legge's sales of his flick. If you send me proof of purchase of LOONS then I will send you a copy of Episode 11. Confused? Good, then I'm not the only one.
Each Episode comes in a slim line DVD case with cover artwork and is only five bucks postage paid. You can pay via PayPal to dwaltz1962@yahoo.com.
Man, I hope episode two turns up soon.
Have a great day fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment