Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Apologies

For all of you that have used the schedule I posted earlier and discovered the same thing that I have;
PUBLIC MEDIA NETWORK HASN'T BEEN SHOWING THE EPISODES!!!!

First it was Curse OF The Swamp Creature that ran almost a half hour late on Saturday. I assume that they fixed it for the rest of the week, but I never checked. Then Terror In The Crypt where they run the first half hour and then KAPUT! Nothing. I checked it on Monday and today and that happened so I assume that it also happened on Saturday. So, if you have been trying to watch it, I apologize again.
Who knows what will happen next week with Bela Lugosi Meets Brooklyn Gorilla? Will they even bother to show it? Who knows? I do know that I wrote an upset email to the Operation Director and I left a voice mail today when it happened again. Will anything come from this? Who knows!
Thank you all for reading the blog and if you are watching the show I apologize again for the incompetence of Public Media Network.
If you would like to voice your own complaint to Public Media Network you can reach them at 2693432211 or email them at pmn@publicmedianet.org to voice your complaints.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment